Monday, 12 January 2015

Say no to pimples with Garnier Pure Active Neem

Just four days to go...!!!

Outfit checked
Jewelry checked
Parlor checked
Photographer checked

It's 1 o'clock at night you should sleep soon, have to get ready early in the morning....Mommy on her caring avatar. Hugging the pillow and imagining myself in the dream outfit with the perfect glowing skin I went into my dreaming mode.

Alarm rings and I am out of my sleeping mode “get up, chalo chalo get ready soon".

Standing in front of the mirror....Ohh no, what the hell. This can't done with me, I literally shouted looking at that ugly, unwanted pimple right on the tip of my nose.The most awaiting day of my life is coming soon and I wanted to look the perfect bride. Suddenly so many thoughts got clustered in my mind as if I would a nervous breakdown.

My sis suddenly enters my room, looking at my tense face and she laughs, yes she laughs! My mind unable to handle the sudden tragedy and a drop of water fell from my eyes.

Calm down, we can fix it, just relax......sis at its best. Ok so what can we do what options we have? We have four days to go and need to stop the germs getting spreaded over that area. My sis heard about Garnier Pure active Facewash and Scrub bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity and bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite which contain real Neem Leaf and Tree Tea Oil extracts that fights with germs and prevents production of pimples.

Yes it worked, it really worked. I used the face wash twice a day and the spot started reducing. I was so relieved on the D Day, it completely went off with “No Marks”.

With the flawless skin and perfect outfit I was ready to flaunt and give big big smiles on my Wedding Day.

I started using the product on a daily basis and it really prevents my skin getting germ free also helps to not only get rid of breakout-causing dirt but also regulate sebum production to prevent pimples & marks. The pore-unclogging concentrated formula delivers a double anti-spots anti-marks action starting immediately.

Pimples are one thing that can destroy the perfect outfit, perfect day or perfect anything. Even the smallest pimple can be spotted from miles away will always get stares and comments.

It's better to take precaution, so that the devil spot never comes on your way anytime!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment