Monday, 16 March 2015

Moment of Togetherness !!!

Romantic relationships are a much talked as a subject among friends. We joke about the different habits, we give advice to each other, we tease the matching outfits some couple wear but in all seriousness, we all cherish the togetherness two people share. It's an incomparable, unique, very special and incredibly heart-warming bond two people create. 

I believe that every relationship is different and unique. We all have very different ideas about what a good relationship is, what relationship we are comfortable with; what expectations we have and how much we are willing to compromise.  If it doesn't make you happy, make it work - but only if you care enough.

My husband has quite simply been my strength and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim. Recently I was down with cold and flu. Usually when I'm sick, I like to be left entirely alone unless I am so very sick that I am at a serious risk to my health if someone doesn't take care of me. But this time it was different, my husband was with me. I realized what exactly caring means, I realized the strength of togetherness, I realized the feeling of being near.

He made me soup and went out in the middle of the night to get me medicine so that I could sleep because I had to get to work the next day. Although I was not in good health to go for work, I took a leave and stayed at home. I insisted him to go office but he didn't and said “My first duty is towards my wife, not my work”. I felt so good by his words.

Whole day he didn't allowed me to do any work. He cooked for me, gave me medicines on time, did the household work. He made sure that I have a bottle full of hot water, that I am getting enough rest, it really made me sad to not kiss him so he gives me extra little forehead kisses :)I love him so much. This gave me the strength and motivation I needed to go on with optimism, and look up. I realised I am not alone in this journey, it’s our journey and we have to walk together holding each other hands.
    
He is my shoulder and my strength.                                                                                                      He is the person I need and the one who is there. 
He is more than a friend and more than a husband too.                                                                           He is so special more than he know and more than I show.
He is my soul mate, he is my lover, and he is all that I know.

In fact these are the sweet moments of togetherness, which made our relationship very strong. My husband has given me the strength of optimism which I am never going to let go.

Want to know more about optimism, please visit  https://housing.com/




0 comments:

Post a Comment