Wednesday, 11 March 2015

#StartANewLife One step that changed my life forever..!!


“Change”, this word has so many meaning in itself. Sometimes people ask you to change and sometimes you want to bring a change in your life. But brining change in life is not that easy.

 Well there came a moment in my life where I had to take a bold decision for a better change in my life. I was staying in Mumbai and working in an MNC with a decent salary. Like every parents my parents too were keen that I get married and get settled.

Getting married was OK, but only if the guy was from Mumbai so that I don’t need to leave my job. Also I loved Mumbai so much. But destiny had something else stored in for me. I met this guy and quite liked him. My parents also like him very much. The only problem was he was working in Pune. So if I had to move ahead in this relationship the only option for me was to agree on leaving my job.

I was in such a dilemma. What if I don’t get a job in Pune or don’t get a job of my liking. All sorts of question use to come in my mind. But then after thinking a lot and discussion with my I took a bold step and said Yes to the relationship.

My courtship period was for 6 months. During this time all my colleagues and friends tried very hard to make me realize that I have taken a wrong decision. Sometimes they even succeeded which made me very depressed. But when I thought about the guy for whom I am doing this, I use to come back on track and stick to my decision.

So finally the last day of my job came and I bid adieu to my company and friends. Next one month was busy in wedding preparations which just passed so quickly. And on the  D-day I finally got married. After marriage I shifted to Pune with my hubby. Initial days just went by in setting my new home and life. But after 2-3 weeks I started feeling insecure. I was not getting any job offers or call for interviews. I started feeling very depressed. Was the step taken by me was correct..? Should I have not left the job..? All these questions started coming in my mind.

But I didn’t stopped trying. I applied for the job openings daily hoping to get an interview call. And one day I got an interview call and that too from 2 good organizations. I was able to crack the interview of one of a very good MNC and that too for a role of my liking. All my efforts got paid off.

And I must say that the job profile and organization that I am working for today is much better than the previous one. I would have not got this had I not taken that bold step of leaving my job and shifting to Pune. Now my life is what I wanted. I have a good married life and job which I enjoy.

That one bold step has brought such a positive and good change in my life. I must say that one should not be afraid of the change and if some risk have to be taken, take it. Life has some good stored in for you.
For such inspiration of change please visit  https://housing.com/

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment